What we do
The Dulles South Alliance (DSA) promotes strategies that have a positive long-term effect on the health and development of the entire Dulles South region.
The goal of the DSA is to provide a voice in overall community planning with respect to transportation, schools, public and private services, parks and recreation, and the environment. Such an approach will lead to a community that has economic vitality making it a place people will want to live, work and prosper. DSA strives to balance the needs of all involved in our community – the residents, the businesses, the government.
DSA focuses on:
- Improving the business climate in the Dulles South region.
- Supporting enhancement of infrastructure to facilitate business and community growth.
- Promoting awareness among member groups of upcoming legislation with the potential to impact their interests.
- Advancing the interests of DSA members in the future growth of the Dulles South region.
- Keeping the residents and businesses informed of changes relating to transportation and other areas of interest specific to the corridor.
“The DSA is a valuable resource when it comes to understanding and advocating for the rapidly changing Dulles South area.”