DSA Airport Meeting
DSA hosted several key speakers to highlight the importance of Dulles Airport to our community. They covered topics such as the fiscal impact of the airport, tourism in Loudoun county and the Silver line in Loudoun and how they all relate to the airport.
Dulles International Airport has been defined as an Economic Engine for Northern Virginia. Dulles brings hundreds of thousands of tourists and other visitors every year. It brings people and products together. And Dulles provides fast, convenient access to world markets.
- Matt Letourneau, Dulles District Supervisor
- Keith Meurlin, President, WATF
- Mark Treadaway, Vice President of Business Outreach, MWAA
- Beth Erikson, President & CEO at Loudoun Convention & Visitors Association
- Patty Nicoson, President Dulles Corridor Rail Association
Speaker presentations are below.